Hey Millie - I have never posted a comment on a blog before so don't know if I am doing this right but THANKS for a great time at lunch today and have a GREAT time in Peru. Keep safe, keep chewing gum and most of all remember God will be with you all the way (as well as looking after things back home) See you in a few months. Lots of love, Sue
Hola; I miss you lots already- I have a cold and a bad cough but the doctor says it's nothing for my mummy to worry about. I tasted lentils for the first time today and spat them out because I didn't like them. Then I laughed so mummy gave me banana which I like a lot... when I see you again I probably might be a bit bigger. Lots of kisses and cuddles from Jemima xx
Hallo Millie,this is the first time I've ever done a blog, so we are making history here. Nice to know you're well and getting busy growing big arm muscles. Have you reaches the roof yet?! Lots of love from Rara xx
3 Comments:
Hey Millie - I have never posted a comment on a blog before so don't know if I am doing this right but THANKS for a great time at lunch today and have a GREAT time in Peru. Keep safe, keep chewing gum and most of all remember God will be with you all the way (as well as looking after things back home) See you in a few months.
Lots of love, Sue
Hola; I miss you lots already- I have a cold and a bad cough but the doctor says it's nothing for my mummy to worry about. I tasted lentils for the first time today and spat them out because I didn't like them. Then I laughed so mummy gave me banana which I like a lot... when I see you again I probably might be a bit bigger. Lots of kisses and cuddles from Jemima xx
Hallo Millie,this is the first time I've ever done a blog, so we are making history here.
Nice to know you're well and getting busy growing big arm muscles. Have you reaches the roof yet?!
Lots of love from Rara xx
Post a Comment
<< Home