Friday, July 28, 2006

On the Way Home...

So I shall be home in a week, how strange is that? Very! Seems not that long ago at all that I was leaving, and here I am 5 months later... It would be impossible to write down everything about those 5 months, and would probably take away from it all but suffice it to say that it has been AMAZING, the most fantastic 5 months and thank you so much to everyone who made its possible... and lets praise God for his goodness, he's enabled me to see and experience so much and learn so much about him and his providence and plans for my life - and just taught me so much about how I want to live a holy life in gratitude of all that he's done for me. Its so exciting seeing a totally different culture and the way things are done differently, and the similarities, and the Peruvian Church is so interesting... each one different but all totally praising and exalting our amazing God. Not really sure what else to say but thank you!! xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Harcombe said...

Wow - time flies; it's been great reading about such a positive experience.

Bon voyages!

Friday, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, Sis.

x

Sunday, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home